Courses you can pick through TAH
Current Equipment Information
1) Please complete this registration form and either fax or email it to OTC DAIHEN, Inc., Attn: Technical Operation Coordinator, at least 2 weeks
prior to the requested class start date.
2) A separate registration form is required for each student attending training.
3) OTC DAIHEN, Inc. will send an acknowledgement for each registration form received, indicating selected class dates, and PO# confirmation.
4) Please ensure that the scheduled class date is the same as requested. If there is a conflict with the requested date, you will be notified by DAIHEN,
Inc. so that an alternate date can be arranged.
5) Cancellations: There is no charge for class cancellations when OTC Daihen is notified in writing a minimum of 10 business days before the first-course day. Cancellations received less than 10 business days from the start of class will incur a fee per the following schedule;5‐9 business days‐ $350; 1‐4 business days‐ $650; Day of cancellation‐ Full class fee. The full class fee will also be charged for any student who fails to show up for class without notice in writing.
6) Rescheduling: There is no charge for rescheduling a class registration when OTC Daihen is notified in writing a minimum of 10 business days before the first-course day. Requests for rescheduling that are received less than 10 business days from the start of class will incur a fee per the following schedule, 5‐9 business days ‐ 10% of class charge, 1‐4 business days‐ 25% and the Day of rescheduling, 50% of class charge.
Method of Payment: (Billing Company Name)
* If you are not a company choose (Nil)