Corrosion (containment) manufacturing costs for End Users is very expensive given current cladding technologies. Current cost break-outs:
- Wire 13%
- Gas 5%
- Power 2%
- Labour & Overhead 80%
Our Underlying Technology
Market Forecast for Growth
Significant Technical Achievements to Date
- Fully automated high-speed robotic cladding trials using Inconel 82 (I82) & Inconel 52 (I52).
- Speed in the excess of 37 to 45 inches-per-min. Three times as faster as current leading systems.
Our Industry Challenges
- Identifying a strong business partner in the metals industry.
- Seed funding to equip an R&D Lab.
- Leverage technology to engage investors.
- Introductions to influence specific policymakers at different companies in the metals industry (Nuclear specific).